Reseal 360XM Zip ApplicatorAdd Resealable Closures to Bags on VFFS or HFFS Machines
Reseal 360XM Zip Applicator
The Reseal 360XM is the packaging industry’s leading trans-directional resealable zipper applicator. Using Zip-Pak® resealable transverse zippers from Zip-PakÂ®, it is the ideal cross-web zip unit for adding narrow or wider flange transverse zip resealability to vertical form-fill-seal machinery and bag conversion equipment. Designed for simple and trouble-free installation, talk to Line Equipment packaging machinery about adding the Reseal 360 crossweb zip applicator to your existing host vertical form fill and seal bagging machine. All prospective host vertical form fill and seal bagging machinery will be inspected by qualified engineers to assess the level of refurbishment required and to maximise the compatibility of the Reseal 360 system.
Alternatively, discuss having a custom vertical form fill and seal bagging machine built to order, such as the LE 360X vertical form fill and seal bagging machine, with combined Crossweb Zipper Applicator as example detailed below, ideal for all re-sealable packaging options including Doy pack style stand up pouches.
You can also add Zip Pak Vector resealable sliders to your bags on a Horizontal Form Fill and Seal machine.(Flow Wrapper).
Retro Fit to Most Machines......and start adding zips to your bags
Design Features and Benefits of The Reseal 360 Zip Applicator
With a choice of Zippers, Reseal 360 applicators are capable of running narrow or wider flange transverse zippers.
- Durable and Accurate. Incorporates longer life, rotary turret.
- Fast Operation. Rotary turret is multi-slotted with separate cutting, crushing and sealing stations.
- Increased Precision. Twin axis servo control, incorporating servo drive and processor.
- Accurate Registration. Zipper application unit is close to forming shoulder, minimising film stretch.
- Versatile. Capable of both heat seal and impulse welding for laminates and polyethylene.
- Retro-Fit. Can be added to VFFS & HFFS machines in most cases.
Video Demonstrating Zip Applicator on Machine
Video Demonstrating Zip Applicator on VFFS & HFFS Machine
Doy Style Stand Up Pouches
Doy Style Stand-up Pouches
- This style is often used for confectionary and snacks, etc.
- Machine options include Horizontal or Vertical/Form/Fill/Seal
3 0r 4 Sided Seal Pouch
- Full-panel graphics on the front and rear are a key feature of this pouch style
- This packaging style has more available area to promote your product and its benefits
- There is no rear fin-seal to interrupt the rear panel copy or graphics
- This format features a zipper on either the short or long side
- This format is frequently used for produce, confections, rice, popcorn, IQF poultry and frozen vegetables
- Equipment options include Horizontal or Vertical/Form/Fill/Seal or Pre-made Pouch machines
- The zipper can be located on long or short side of package
- The packaging can be produced in wide range of sizes
- This solution is often used for: cereal, produce, and salty snacks
- Equipment options include Vertical/Form/Fill/Seal machines or Horizontal Flow-Wrappers