The LE 250 VFFS Bagging MachineSmall Bags, Fast Filling
The LE 250 VFFS Bagger
The LE 250 vertical form fill and seal packaging machine is our most compact, small footprint bagger. Custom made in stainless steel to suit varied bag filling requirements up to 250 mm width and 400 mm length bag sizes, including granules, powder, liquids and solids, across most industries. Ideal for the small bag packaging company.
Available as a twin machine set up, this gives the option of running the machines together or running ‘left-right’ onto one take-off conveyor.
As you would expect from Line Equipment, full range of optional add-ons available, including zip applicator and MAP capabilities.
This gantry was also built by us to the customers’ footprint specifications
- Bag sizes between/up to 250mm width and 400mm length
- Stainless steel construction
- Menu driven PLC for operator ease of use
- Omron or Allen-Bradley PLC
- Simple, fast size changes
- Wide bag size range
- Production of different bag styles (gussetted bags, carrying handle, etc)
- Heat seal and/or polyethylene packs
- Servo or pneumatically controlled horizontal sealed jaws
- Horizontal jaw obstruction detector
- Reel run out detector
- Print registration unit
- Quad bags
- Zip applicator for re-closeable bag
- Polyethylene sealing system
- Ultrasonic sealing system
- Gas flushing MAP capabilities
- Static eliminator
- Heated Euroslot
- Air extraction
- Overprinter bracket/Overprinter
- Bag tapper
- Punch hole
- Take off conveyor
- Adjustable pack support
At a Glance Specs. of The LE 250 VFFS Bagger
- Bag Sizes. 70 – 250 mm wide x 400 mm long.
- Bag Filling Speed. Up to 100 bags per. minute.
- Footprint. 1220 mm wide, 1830 mm depth, 1600 mm height.
Video Demonstrating LE 250 filling ‘Ice Gems’ at 100 bags per minute
Omron or Allen-Bradley PLC
Add A Zip Applicator
Add a LE Reseal 360 zip applicator if you need to produce bags with a resealable closure.
Add a Multi-Head Weigher
Add a multi-head weigher or doser for fast accurate fills.
LE 250 Spare Parts
We supply spare parts for this and other manufacturers makes of VFFS machines.
John Talks Bag Sizes on the LE Range
John Talks Modular Design & Extras
If you have a product that could be damaged during the bag filling process – for example fruit that could get bruised – than it worth considering a VFFS machine that moves in “Continuous Motion”. John gives an overview in this video.
UK Designed, UK Built, Working Worldwide™
Talk To Us About Your Bag Filling Requirements
Call us on 01773 717 007
Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube