The LE 500 VFFS Bagging MachineFor Bigger Bags with Low Drop Filling where required
The LE 500 VFFS Bagger
The LE 500 vertical form fill and seal (VFFS) bagging machine is our largest bag size bagger. Custom made in stainless steel to suit varied packaging requirements between/up to 500 mm width and 800 mm length bag sizes, including granules, powder, liquids and solids, across most industries. Ideal for the vegetables, dog biscuits, etc.
Full range of add-ons available including Zip Closures and Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) capabilities.
- Bag sizes between/up to 500mm width and 800mm length
- Stainless steel construction
- Menu driven PLC for operator ease of use
- Omron or Allen-Bradley PLC
- Simple, fast size changes
- Wide bag size range
- Production of different bag styles (gussetted bags, carrying handle, etc)
- Heat seal and/or polyethylene packs
- Servo or pneumatically controlled horizontal sealed jaws
- Horizontal jaw obstruction detector
- Reel run out detector
- Print registration unit
- Quad bags
- Zip applicator for recloseable bag
- Polyethylene sealing system
- Ultrasonic sealing system
- Gas flushing MAP capabilities
- Static eliminator
- Heated Euroslot
- Air extraction
- Overprinter bracket/Overprinter
- Bag tapper
- Punch hole
- Take off conveyor
- Adjustable pack support
At a Glance Specs. of The LE 500 VFFS Bagger
- Bag Sizes. 150 – 500 mm wide x 800 mm long.
- Bag Filling Speed. Up to 40 bags per. minute.
- Footprint. 1780 mm wide, 2100 mm depth, 2815 mm height.
- Low Drop Option. For reduced product damage
These machines can be run as twin machines â€“ this gives the option of running the machines together or running ‘left-right’ onto one take-off conveyor.
Video Demonstrating a LE 500 filling 15Kg Bags of Dog Treats from a Multi-Head Weigher
Omron or Allen-Bradley PLC
Add A Zip Applicator
Add a LE Reseal 360 zip applicator if you need to produce bags with a resealable closure.
Add a Multi-Head Weigher
Add a multi-head weigher or doser for fast accurate fills.
LE 500 Spare Parts
We supply spare parts for this and other manufacturers makes of VFFS machines.
Talk To Us About Your Bag Filling Requirements
Call us on 01773 717 007
Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube